Electric Daisy Carnival (EDC) is located at the Las Vegas Motor Speedway grounds, which is 16 miles from the Las Vegas strip (a 20 minute drive in best case scenario traffic conditions).
Here are the best value-for-your-money-hotels that are as close to EDC as possible, while still allowing you to enjoy the Las Vegas sights, attractions and amenities during the day.
We’ve selected the best hotels in downtown Las Vegas, on the Strip and the best hotels with affordable room rates.
This post contains affiliate links, meaning if you click through and make a purchase I may make a small commission. I only share information about things I know, love and trust!
Stay Downtown for EDC Las Vegas
The most convenient location to stay for being close to EDC is one of the many options in downtown Las Vegas that surround Fremont Street.
Staying in downtown Las Vegas when you’re heading to EDC comes with many perks.
Hotel prices are much cheaper, restaurants are less expensive and the downtown EDC shuttles are always empty and much faster compared to the ones coming from mid-Strip.
Here are our tops pick for hotels in downtown Las Vegas when in town for EDC
- Budget friendly
- Recently remodeled (Gallery Tower rooms are modern and chic)
- Aesthetic rooftop pool has a great pool party scene
- Well equipped fitness center
- Modern hotel, opened in 2021
- Ages 21 and over
- Rooftop pool is one of the best in Vegas (not just downtown)
Best On Strip Hotels Close to Shuttles
With over 30 hotels on the Las Vegas Strip to choose from, there are a few top contenders for those attending EDC.
Each of these choices are top picks because of their close proximity to the shuttles, have great room rates or the best pools (or all three)!
- Some of the lowest prices on the Strip
- The closest mid-strip hotel to the EDC shuttle
- Directly on the monorail for easy access to all hotels on the east side of the Strip
- Mid-strip location
- Clean and modern decor
- Great value
- Onsite Miracle Mile has dozens of dining options
- Affordable room rates
- One of the best pool parties on the Strip
- Dozens of restaurant options adjacent to the LINQ Promenade
- Close walking distance to the EDC shuttle
- Cheapest hotel on the Strip
- Large heated pools and hot tubs
- Affordable onsite restaurants
- Nicest budget hotel on the Strip
- One of the most LGBTQ-friendly hotels in Las Vegas (every Sunday there is a LGBTQ pool party)
- One of the largest pools on the Strip
- EDC shuttle pickup & dropoff is right outside the front of the hotel
Best Budget Hotels for EDC
You might consider staying off Strip when you’re in Las Vegas for EDC.
You can find extremely affordable room rates at hotels that are only a few minutes walking distance from all the Strip amenities and attractions.
- Low room rates
- 5 minute walk from EDC shuttle
- Cheapest restaurants open 24/7 (and the food is delicious)
- If you sign up for the player’s reward card, you get steep discounts on steak dinners
- No resort fees
- All rooms are suites with kitchenettes (save money on food and drinks)
- Great for group travel, many rooms are 2-bedroom suites
- Relaxing pool if you just want to chill during the day
- Under a 10 minute walk to the EDC shuttle